blankets on the ground for her, and at a little distance
1. Lewis, his heir and successor.
2. Captain Alexander, who married, first, his cousin Lilias, daughter of Simon Mackenzie, I. of Scotsburn, with issue; and secondly, Janet, daughter of John Mackenzie, III. of Torridon, with issue. Male representation by both marriages extinct.
3. Janet, who in 1730 married Sir Alexander Mackenzie, second Baronet and IX. of Gairloch, with issue.
4. Elizabeth, who married Colin Mackenzie, III. of Mountgerald with issue.
5. Margaret, who married James Cuthbert of Milncraig.
Sir Roderick died on the 24th of April, 1750, and was succeeded by his eldest son,
VI. SIR LEWIS MACKENZIE, third Baronet and sixth of Scatwell. He was born in 1715, and in 1739 married Isabella, eldest daughter of Colin Mackenzie, I. of Mountgerald, with issue--
1. Roderick, his heir and successor.