the wife of the chief whom Anderssen had paid to assist
10. Jean, who married Kenneth Mackenzie, III. of Dundonnel, with issue, and died in 1786.
11. Ann, who in 1750 married Thomas Mackenzie, V. of Ord, with issue.
12. Lilias, born at Findon on the 22nd of February, 1711.
In 1728, two years before his death, he mortified a sum of 906 merks for the education and benefit of the poor in the parish of Avoch.
He died in 1730, and was succeeded by his eldest surviving son,
V. SIR RODERICK MACKENZIE, fifth of Scatwell, and second Baronet, who in 1710 married Janet, (who died 10th February, 1761) daughter of Ludovic Grant, XVII. of Grant, with issue--
1. Lewis, his heir and successor.
2. Captain Alexander, who married, first, his cousin Lilias, daughter of Simon Mackenzie, I. of Scotsburn, with issue; and secondly, Janet, daughter of John Mackenzie, III. of Torridon, with issue. Male representation by both marriages extinct.